Whether you fancy pancakes for breakfast or as a cheeky after dinner snack, these healthy protein pancakes will be sure to satisfy your craving! If you're looking for a sweeter treat, simply add some maple syrup! Enjoy!
(Serves 2, takes approx. 10 minutes)
- 25g coconut/ almond flour
- 75g vanilla protein powder
- 230ml almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 egg whites
- 1 banana/ strawberries (sliced)
- 10g pecans (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Heat a non-stick pan with coconut oil and mix the protein powder, flour and cinnamon together in a bowl.
2. Beat 2 eggs and add to the mixture then add your almond milk, mix the ingredients until smooth.
3. Pour the batter into the pan and cook both sides evenly, adding the strawberries or bananas.
4. Once cooked, place the pancakes onto a plate and add your pecans.